A Message from Dr. Vaughan
It is my pleasure to introduce you to our Oral Maxillofacial and Implant Surgery practice. Our office features the latest equipment and techniques and a friendly, professional staff. We warmly welcome the opportunity to work with you!
We know there are many surgical specialty practices with whom you may choose to work. Our team will emphasize to your patients the importance and value of overall dental care and encourage your patients to return to you regularly for maintenance and restorative treatments.
We strive to give you and your patients the best possible referral experience though professional surgical treatment, consistent communication and quality patient care:
For your patients…
- Providing your patients with the best possible surgical experience; patient safety, care and comfort are always a top priority
- Offering close follow-up care, and 24-hour availability for their urgent and emergency care
- Coordinating visits with your office as well as assisting patients with their paperwork, financial and insurance matters
For your office…
- Maintaining close, friendly and polite contact with you and your office staff regarding each patient via telephone, fax, and e-mail to relay urgent information between offices immediately (e.g. emergencies, transferring records, coordinating patient appointments, etc.)
- Sending referral reports for patient progress detailing treatment and recommendations, including x-rays and photographs, in a timely manner for your records.
- Encouraging direct doctor-to-doctor communication whenever needed
We welcome any questions you may have regarding our services for your patients. We look forward to working with you!
L. Stephen Vaughan, D.D.S., M.D.
For your convinience, we have included our online referral form:
You may refer patients to our office by filling out our secure online Referral Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Complete and Send button at the bottom to automatically send us your information. The security and privacy of patient data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.